Introduction to Digital Health is a fully-online credential exploring the intersection between health and technology. You’ll be kept up-to-date with the latest technology and digital trends in healthcare, and discover how to apply them in your workplace. It’s designed specifically for clinicians, allied health practitioners, technicians or those working in professional roles within the health sector.
What you'll learn Through Introduction to Digital Health, you will:
• Differentiate between digital health, health informatics, e-health, data science and bioinformatics
• Discuss the significance of health information and informatics in contemporary healthcare delivery
• Examine the significance and application of modern digital biomarkers for healthcare in the 21st century
• Explain the growing emphasis on patient engagement and empowerment in healthcare and describe the characteristics of an engaged e-Patient
• Contrast electronic health records, electronic medical records, patient health records, clinical information and clinical decision support systems and describe the different ways they can be used to improve individual and population health
• Evaluate the future of digital health and clinical informatics - from big data and data visualisation to augmented intelligence systems to using digital health technology to advance clinical and healthcare practice
Unit structure and assessment
Section 1: Starts 3 May 2021
Section 2: Starts 31 May 2021
Section 3: Starts 28 June 2021
Each topic will take up to 12 hours of learning, depending on your prior knowledge.
For more information please Click Here